Ebrary is now Ebook Central!
From Ebrary you can download onto your computer
To download a book you need
How to download a book onto your computer (PC)
- In Helka click the word "Online resource" or go straight to Ebook Central site.
- If you aren’t already, sign in to your personal
Ebook Central account.
That is, click the “Sign In” button at the top right and sign in. If you don’t already have a free personal Ebook central account, please create one.
Find the book you want to download.
- Click the “Download“ button in list mode or while viewing the document.
- Select option to “Download the entire document“, Click OK.
- Number of days e-book will be readable is displayed, Click “Download“.
- If you haven’t already done so, you will need to install Adobe Digital Editions at this point.
- Once Adobe Digital Editions is installed, choose Open with Adobe Digital Editions.
- You’ll be prompted to sign in to your Adobe account; if you don’t already have one, click the button to create one.