- You can download an AccessMedicine app from the Apple (Appstore) and Android (Google Play).
- You can sign in to app after you have created an account in here.
- Instead of mobile app you can also use the service directly from the web page.
- Once you have created an account with Helsinki University computer, you can log in AccessMedicine with your mobile device by using that account.
There are three ways to use resource with mobile device:
With Eduroam or Hupnet:
Remote connection (outside of Helsinki University networks)
- Helka - after you have clicked AccessMedicine, write your Helsinki University network ID and password.
- Free MyAccess Account - this account must be created with Helsinki University computer.
- You can create an account by clicking "University of Helsinki" on the upper right corner. After that choose "Login or Create a Free MyAccess Account".