- You can download part of the material as PDF.
- Once you have download and opened an ebook, book stays in the reading program library. If the book has an expire date, it inactivates when the loan period is over and you can remove the file from your device.
Reading a book with your mobile device
- You can read the book in PDF-mode - you'll need an Adobe Reader or Bluefire Reader. Both programs are free of charge. A File Open encryption program is needed when downloading DRM-protected books. File Open is free of charge.
- You can download Adobe Reader, Aldiko and File Open from the Apple (Appstore), Android (Google Play) and Microsoft (Microsoft Marketplace) application shops.
- Network connection (online-version).