- You can download part of the material (PDF-chapters) onto your computer.
- You can use copy/paste to copy limited amount of text.
Reading a book with your mobile device
- You can read the publications in PDF-mode - you'll need an Adobe Reader. Adobe Reader is free of charge. You can read most of the material from the web-page without program installations.
- You can download Adobe Reader from the Apple (Appstore), Android (Google Play) and Microsoft (Microsoft Marketplace) application shops.
- Network connection (online-version).